Join the Buttermilk family
We are always looking for new recruits to the Buttermilk family. We often have roles in the kitchen, our shops and in the marketing and sales team. Do drop us a line with a covering letter and your CV and we will see if we have a role for you. We will also list any jobs we have available here.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Working at Buttermilk
The Buttermilk family exist to create exceptional confectionery using kitchen cupboard ingredients to satisfy consumers occasional indulgent needs. Our love and enthusiasm for everything sweet has been guiding our Cornish confectionery since 1964.
Our award-winning treats are lovingly handmade by our craft confectioners using creamy Cornish butter. Stirred over open flames in traditional copper pans, our skilled team ensures each batch is mouth-watering.
Our values are very important to us so we like to ensure everyone in the Buttermilk team lives by them:
• We’re authentic in everything we make, do and say. We’ve been making confectionery in-house, the handmade way for over 50 years
• We’re open and honest – we encourage feedback and care about our customer and staff experiences
• We really do want the best for people so we make quality treats and make sure we always reach our high standards
• We’re really happy to be doing what we’re doing and doing it well
• We get really excited about people tasting our confectionery because we genuinely love it
• We’re energetic, proactive and brimming with ideas for our business and products
• We’re a family business who work with local companies and employ local people
• We love getting people involved with what we do, whether that’s staff or customers
• We want to share our knowledge, success and confectionery with the nation
• Although our methods are traditional, we’re always finding new ways to apply them to create original products
• We love experimenting, finding new flavours and keeping innovative with our processes and products. We’re basically confectionery geeks
• We encourage new ideas and have built an inventive, creative workplace